Technical operator of this website is Yolo Media OÜ, a private limited company (osaühing) registered in commercial register card no. 1 in Tartu County Court Registration Department under registry code 14472910. Legal address: Harju maakond, Kuusalu vald, Pudisoo küla, Männimäe, 74626, Estonia.
Contact e-mail: [email protected].
- The website, ("Us", "We", "Our"), accept no responsibility or liability for any circumstance that may arise as a result of anything stated or inferred in or from the content of the pages within our websites or their use by you.
Age of Consent
- You must be 18 years or over to access our website.
- If we discover or have any reason to suspect that you are not 18 years or over, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Membership to our websites immediately and without notice. Any subsequent attempt to register, even when 18 years of age, will also be denied.
Human Trafficking Disclamer
- We only allows adult individuals to propose their time and companionship to other adult individuals.
- It is a basic human right for every adult individual to choose their choice of occupation. We agree with Article 23 of the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights: "Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment."
- Our sole source of income comes from the sale of advertisement products. We do NOT mediate, benefit from or negotiate in any way any transaction between advertisers and users of this website.
- We are not responsible for any agreements that may arise from free choices of users communicating through our website.
- We are dedicated to identify suspicious activities on our website and block any attempts to conduct a trade of humans for the purpose of forced labour, sexual slavery or commercial exploitation.
- Any suspicious activity should be reported to our contact e-mail.
You warrant that:
- You are of legal adult age as defined by the country or state from where you are accessing our website.
- You are accessing our website from a country or state where it is not illegal to enter adult websites, view sexually explicit and/or pornographic material.
- You are not offended by nudity, sexual imagery or any adult sexual activity.
- You will not permit any minor, or other person for who it is illegal, to see materials that exist within our websites.
- All information and details provided by you to us, (including on registration as Member), are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet. However, we actively monitor use of our websites, including the Members' areas, to ensure security and legality for us and our Members. We seek to balance the free/open nature of the Internet with our obligations to Members and the law. We therefore reserve the right to review all profiles entered onto our websites. We will also comply with and help, in relation to our website, any enforcement agency or police request or complaints. We therefore require that you do not:
It is your responsibility as a user to conform with the laws of your country when you produce or consume content published on our website. If in doubt, you should consult independent legal advice.
- say, write, transmit or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others;
- harass others;
- abusively advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of 'spam' mail;
- use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate;
- make insulting remarks to or about other users of our websites;
- distribute illegal, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may cause harm to minors or animals;
- infringe the copyright of our websites or the Members of our websites;
- impersonate another person or user of our websites;
- use our websites to conduct any fraudulent activity including any "pyramid scheme"; "ponzi scheme", “multi-level marketing scheme” or "chain letter";
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other Members or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate our websites security measures;
We may take any or all of the following action at our discretion:
- suspend any paid services or remove purchased tokens without any compensation;
- remove any Member profile (including all published content) or other material that, at our sole discretion, that may be inappropriate or we suspect to be illegal, subject us to liability or such that may violate this User Agreement, or where required to do so by law;
- issue members with written warnings and may take such further action as we deem appropriate if such warnings are not heeded;
- suspend or terminate a Member's access to the members' areas of our websites or a Member's Account without notice at any time;
- inform the appropriate authorities and provide them with information regarding any suspected illegal activity; or
- bring legal action against a Member or other user of our websites in relation to any breach of this User Agreement or any illegal or suspected illegal activity.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Your use of our websites grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, trademarks or other of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of Members or third parties.
- You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, communicate to the public, or otherwise use the content included in or provided via our websites except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
Limitation of Liability
- Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not warrant that our website will be available, uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on and provided via our website will be free from errors or omissions.
- Access to our website and contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Due to the fact that many technical aspects of our website and the content provided is supplied by or otherwise dependent on third parties, we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from viruses, or other harmful programs of the content contained in or accessed through our website.
- Save that nothing in this paragraph shall restrict your statutory rights (including your right to receive a reasonable standard of service), all content and services on our website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis.
- We cannot vet all Member profiles and entries to ensure that they are appropriate or correct. Any decision or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via our websites is at your sole discretion and risk.
- We will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential losses and whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising in connection with any use by you or other users of our websites that is in contravention of this User Agreement or is not directly attributable to our negligence.
- Nothing in this User Agreement shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury or fraud caused by our negligence, or that of our agents.
- We shall not be liable for any failure for any suspension, or termination of access to our websites or any content arising out of a force majeure event. A force majeure event shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers.
- If any of the terms in this User Agreement are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Any sexually explicit materials found on our websites were produced and provided by third party advertisers or content providers and are merely being distributed via our websites. Any record keeping requirements imposed by law with respect to such materials, including pursuant to Section 2257 of Title 18 of the United States Code, are the responsibilities of the respective producers of such materials.
Security and Privacy
Members must not supply or upload text, audio, images or movies that contain of any of the following:
- persons under the age of 18 years of age;
- incest and depictions of sexual acts between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other;
- acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person's life, (this includes depictions of hanging, suffocation, or sexual assault with or without the threat with a weapon);
- activities that are normally conducted against the will of an involved party, whether published in the context of role-play or otherwise;
- torture with instruments;
- bondage (especially where gags are used with no apparent means of withdrawing consent);
- dismemberment or graphic mutilation;
- acts which result in, or appear to result (or be likely to result) in serious injury to a person's anus, breasts or genitals, (this could include the insertion of sharp objects or the mutilation of breasts or genitals);
- acts which involve or appear to involve sexual interference with a human corpse;
- acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal;
- weapons (guns, knives etc);
- realistic portrayals of rape;
- sadomasochistic material which goes beyond trifling and transient infliction of injury;